Friday, July 20, 2007

Roomba Chronicles: Herman's Lovechild, Exposed!!!

Remember that steamy encounter Herman had with that rug? Apparently there was an offspring that came home looking for Daddy...

Behold, I bring you Roomhilda!


This wonderful robot lovechild vacuums our floors and shuttles the cats around the house like a mini roman chariot.

On a side note, this thing rocks for multi-tasking. Earlier today, Lindsay was able to mow the lawn, vacuum the floors, and cook lunch AT THE SAME TIME! This is not a lie! Offloading household tasks to robots is GENIUS! In fact, I'm eyeing a device right now that will wipe my butt for me. I'm slowly making my way to freedom through robot enslavement. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.hackaday.com/2006/09/13/bluetooth-roomba-phone-remote/

t3hLomb said...

You know they make one that does tile floors now...

Stay up to date!

Enter your email address here so I can send this crap to your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner