Thursday, June 15, 2006

Journal - June 15

This is what my new site looks like. Most of you are probably thinking "What's the big deal? I thought this new site was going to be cool. Obviously you didn't put much effort into it..." and you are right.



The geek part comes in when you look at the source code (my end, not yours). The old site was written in HTML. I've switched to ASP.NET so I have a whole new world of dynamic content. Something that I've wanted to implement for a while but never took the time is a comment area for the journal. Also, I want to have an interface that lets me publish journal entries from anywhere. I'll be adding new parts slowly (as I learn them) and letting you guys tell me what you like and don't like.



I would also like to say that I may have rented my house in Newnan. I'm going this weekend to do the walkthrough with the new tenants and we'll see how it goes. Long ago I made a deal with myself that I could only play World of Warcraft if my house was rented. That day may soon be at hand...

No comments:

Stay up to date!

Enter your email address here so I can send this crap to your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner