Monday, June 24, 2002

Archive: basikx.net

Sorry about the hiatus. Things got interesting here and I didn't have a lot of time to waste. Now that things have calmed down, I will try to get back into the habit.

I got drunk last week. Twice. Yes, that's right. Me, the man who (until last week) had consumed only a single six pack of beer and one mixed drink in my entire life. Now the count is up to thirteen beers and two mixed drinks. Best part was, I didn't pay for any of them. My beautiful friend Amariah wouldn't let me say no. Women are my biggest weakness. That and my alcohol tolerance. Three beers is all it took for me to get drunk the first time. I guess my body didn't know what to make of it...

Anyway, I'm trying to get the pictures Amariah took so I can post a couple here. Unfortunately, I don't see her on a set schedule, so I have no idea how long it will be before they show up here. Patience, people...

No comments:

Stay up to date!

Enter your email address here so I can send this crap to your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner