Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Archive: basikx.net

My counter jumped into the triple digits today! This site's in the big leagues now. Pretty soon I'll have corporations beating down my door, begging to put a banner here. Well I say NO! That's why I paid for this site instead of using one of those free servers. I don't want consumer culture promoting its "buy me and you'll feel better" crap next to my creative productions. People might start thinking I endorse that crap.

On a less critical note, I'm getting to the point in GT3 where all I have left is the Endurance races. I don't know if I want to finish it or wipe my card and start from scratch. I'm curious to see how far I can get in the game without losing a race... I think I have what it takes to at least get 25%.

No comments:

Stay up to date!

Enter your email address here so I can send this crap to your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner