Friday, March 2, 2007

Breathing life back into basikx.net...

Ever since Lindsay and I brought Taylor into the world, basikx.net has seen zero activity. I just didn't have time for it, so I've decided to let my webhost expire.

The only thing that I think people really want from my old site is the pictures of lakehouse antics and party blackmail. At least that's what my co-workers want to see. Those pictures of me in Colleen's two-piece bikini are particularly popular... but the cost in time to develop my own website went up considerably now that I have less time to myself. So, I've decided to outsource the boring stuff.

I'm moving my old journal entries to blogger.com, which is where I posted this from and I'm looking for a place to host photos. We'll see how well I can keep this up...

No comments:

Stay up to date!

Enter your email address here so I can send this crap to your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner