Sunday, May 26, 2002

Archive: basikx.net

INTP: Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perciever

That's my personality type according to a Myers-Briggs test. I took the test out of a book called "Do What You Are: Discover the perfect career for you through the secrets of personality type". Luckily, the path I travel (computers/networking) is recommended highly for my personality. The book also recommended photographer, artist, philosopher, and college teacher of advanced students. I was quite impressed with how accurately the above link described me. Now I have an excuse for being aloof: it's my nature!

Well, nothing happened here that I can talk about. Ask me about this float in ten years. By then anything that happened here will be declassified. Now, before I forget, could you sign this non-disclosure agreement...

No comments:

Stay up to date!

Enter your email address here so I can send this crap to your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner