Wednesday, May 15, 2002

Archive: basikx.net

Another day on ship..... .. . ...... .... .... .. .

Another paycheck transferred straight to my savings account...

More research in to cars. I swallowed my opinions today and looked into Mustangs and BMW's. I don't want to overlook something that I might like. A Mid-90's M3 could be in my price range. V6, RWD, 50/50 weight distribution... It might be a little posh for me, but I'm sure I could find one that's been beat up inside. Pretty isn't high on my priority list.

I don't think a Mustang has the kind of handling I want. I'm not looking for a drag car. I want a Autocross or Solo I contender. Think of an oversized Go-kart. That's what I want.

No comments:

Stay up to date!

Enter your email address here so I can send this crap to your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner